Season 3 – The negotiation
- Thank you very much sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar. …Oh. I’m sorry. Okay. I’m sorry. My mistake. …That was a woman I was talking to. She has a very low voice. Probably a smoker.
- The Extreme Home Makeover show can come in and re-do a house in one hour. If you guys were on their crew, you would be fired like that!
- Michael Scott: Wet cement, outside, it’s drying, fast, come on! This is a life long dream. What do I write? Kevin: Michael you could put your initials in it. Michael Scott: MGS? No. Some idiot named Mark Greg Splutnick will claim credit for it.
- A boss’s salary isn’t just about money. It is about perks. It- for example, every year I get a one hundred dollar gas card. Can’t put a price tag on that.
- Michael Scott: Watch out, Pam. You’re Next. Pam Beesly: You’re going to throw my things on the ground? Michael Scott: Maybe
- Wikipedia. Is the best thing ever. Anyone, in the world, can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.
- When I needed salespeople for my new paper company, everyone here turned their back on me. Am I going to ask them to beg for forgiveness, no. Am I going to ask for a big, crying, apology? No. Am I going to ask them to slit their wrists for me? [smiling] No! I just want a tiny microscopic version of that.
- Hi. Sorry. Crazy day. You’ve seen how the sausage gets made, come in the conference room and I will show you a finished sausage.
- We can’t just sit around waiting for Creed to die.